Thank you to Lisa at La vie éclectique for nominating my blog for the Blog on Fire award. Knowing that people read and appreciate my blog makes me happy and very flattered. Thank you, Lisa!🙂
As with all blogging awards there are a few requirements to follow for the Blog on Fire award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them in your acceptance post.
2. List a number of things about yourself.
3. Link to the same amount of blogs as the number of things you divulge in step 2.
I’ve chosen to pass the award to three of my favorite blogs and so I’ll divulge three things about myself.
1. I’ve recently become interested in dystopian fiction. I blame The Hunger Games for getting me started on that one! But I don’t like dystopia which is very fantasy-like: I like my novels to have plenty of human drama in them too.
2. I sometimes dream about opening a café with an indie bookstore attached to it in a little town in Maine.
3. I miss riding horses a lot. I used to own a horse and one of my ambitions is to own one again, when the time is right.
Lulu’s Musings — I found Lulu’s blog when I was surfing different blogs for stories of life in Maine (my spiritual home). And it’s full of lovely stories and photos.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch… — when I’m not dreaming about living in Maine, I’m riding horses, chasing stray cows and exploring the North Dakota prairies (also in my dreams!) Jessie Veeder’s blog is brimming with wonderful, atmospheric photos and prose. Take a look!
Finger, Fork & Knife — I enjoy browsing food blogs for inspiration and recipes and I was delighted to discover Kate’s wonderful blog. Scrumptious recipes and photos….check it out!